The second stage of the post-season playoffs is underway with the BMW Championship.
The highest 50 rankings of the FedEx Cup playoffs have superior to the BMW Championship, and Matt Fitzpatrick has taken an early lead in spherical 1. After 13 holes of the course, Fitzpatrick sits in solo lead on the BMW Championship.
He scored a birdie, a par, and adopted it up with three extra birdies. He’s presently at 4 beneath par a bit of over midway by way of the primary spherical. Russell Henley sits in sole second place behind Fitzpatrick, with a rating of three beneath par.
Sahith Theegala, Brian Harman, Hideki Matsuyama, Cameron Younger, and Adam Hadwin are in joint third place with a rating of two beneath par. The highest 30 rankings within the FedEx Cup after the Championship will go on to the ultimate leg of the Cup – the Tour Championship.
Spherical 1 tee occasions for the 2023 BMW Championship
Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm, and Scottie Scheffler are the highest favorites to win the Championship.
Following are the spherical 1 tee occasions (in ET) for the 2023 BMW Championship:
- 9:26 AM – Brendon Todd, JT Poston
- 9:37 AM – Adam Svensson, Matthew Fitzpatrick
- 9:48 AM – Adam Hadwin, Byeong-Hun An
- 9:59 AM – Sahith Theegala, Justin Rose
- 10:10 AM – Jordan Spieth, Sung-Jae Im
- 10:21 AM – Sepp Straka, Emiliano Grillo
- 10:32 AM – Xander Schauffele, Adam Schenk
- 10:43 AM – Russell Henley, Nick Taylor
- 10:54 AM – Patrick Cantlay, Max Homa
- 11:10 AM – Rory McIlroy, Lucas Glover
- 11:21 AM – Brian Harman, Tommy Fleetwood
- 11:32 AM – Hideki Matsuyama, Tom Hoge
- 11:43 AM – Cameron Davis, Cameron Younger
- 11:54 AM – Eric Cole, Andrew Putnam
- 12:05 PM – Lee Hodges, Seamus Energy
- 12:16 PM – Kurt Kitayama, Denny McCarthy
- 12:27 PM – Sam Burns, Chris Kirk
- 12:43 PM – Tyrrell Hatton, Corey Conners
- 12:54 PM – Collin Morikawa, Jason Day
- 1:05 PM – Si Woo Kim, Joohyung Kim
- 1:16 PM – Tony Finau, Taylor Moore
- 1:27 PM – Wyndham Clark, Viktor Hovland
- 1:38 PM – Jon Rahm, Scottie Scheffler
- 1:49 PM – Rickie Fowler, Keegan Bradley
- 2:00 PM – Patrick Rodgers, Harris English