For those who’ve been watching NBC, CBS, ABC or CNN this week, with their countless, breathless protection of Donald Trump’s fourth indictment, right here’s what you missed:
- President Biden lied once more about a number of particulars of his life, making up tales about his grandfather and Amtrak and humble beginnings. Learn The Put up’s Steven Nelson’s rundown of Joe’s favourite fables.
The press simply chalks this as much as “good ’ol Joe,” however it’s not: It’s pathological.
Joe Biden is the outdated man on the diner counter telling the identical hogwash time and again as a result of he can’t keep in mind it’s not true.
He has been known as out for these lies a number of, a number of occasions, and he simply retains telling them.
He’s incapable of adaptation, correction and honesty — qualities we predict could be essential for a president of the US.
When his press folks lastly realized the unhealthy optics of him happening one more trip, President Empathy organized a last-minute journey to Maui on Monday.
How a lot do you need to wager he’ll act inappropriately to members of the family and attempt to make all of it about himself?
- Talking of appearing inappropriately, an precise Biden quote this week: “I need to say one factor to your kids. I do know some actually nice ice cream locations round right here and Daddy owes you, so discuss to me afterwards.” What?!
Then he did that creepy whisper factor to attempt to declare Bidenomics is working, when it’s costing the everyday family $709 extra a month from two years in the past. Is that this fooling anybody?
- The DOJ was additionally pursuing a farce of an “unbiased” investigation into his son Hunter, of whom you keep in mind Joe claimed that he by no means knew something about his enterprise … sorry, he by no means spoke to about his enterprise … apologies, by no means went into enterprise with. Fairly quickly that’s going to be, sure, he went into enterprise with however didn’t make any cash.
Giving the particular counsel job to a man who already drafted a sweetheart plea deal for Hunter is the Biden administration’s method to push the entire debacle previous the 2024 election — with an help from the media’s conspiracy of silence.
- Biden lied concerning the quantity of people that could be allowed to use for asylum every month. He mentioned 45,000. In July, it was 3 times that quantity, the very best recorded determine in additional than 20 years.
Hundreds of thousands have been allowed to enter “legally” since he took workplace, on shaky asylum claims, and untold thousands and thousands extra have crossed illegally. He’s doing nothing to cease this.
- 1000’s of those migrants arrive every week in New York Metropolis. Mayor Eric Adams begged for cash. Biden advised him no. Gov. Kathy Hochul begged for a navy base to accommodate them. Biden advised her no.
In brief, Joe Biden is a catastrophe. That is simply what occurred up to now week — we’d want a number of extra pages to enter what he’s achieved since he’s taken workplace.
This is what we needs to be speaking about, the problems which are essential to the nation, what the Republican candidates with the braveness to indicate up subsequent week will debate.
But Democrats and the liberal media have a prepared distraction. Day by day is Trump, Trump, Trump. And, after all, The Don is comfortable to oblige their monomania.
Trump’s followers might imagine they’re sticking it to this consortium by persevering with to again him. However Trump is just in it for himself, each as retribution for the election he misplaced and a get-out-of-jail-free card for the prosecutions he faces. January 6 was a nationwide travesty, and he’s in charge for it.
A number of the prosecutions could also be unfair, however Trump is not any sufferer. He did attempt to overturn an election. And he did take categorised paperwork.
A brand new ballot by the Related Press exhibits that 53% of People won’t ever vote for Trump, for these causes and others.
If Trump wins the Republican nomination, each progressive politician and information anchor will rejoice, figuring out that’s all they should talk about till Election Day. Everybody can be speaking concerning the elephant within the room as a substitute of the ass within the White Home.
Biden’s ballot numbers are so low, his insurance policies so harmful, that he can’t win a second time period — until Trump is the nominee.
We want a greater shot at a greater future.